[Diabetes-talk] Iowa Diabetes Action NetworkMeetingandResolution

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 01:30:47 UTC 2013

Yes, it was brought before us during our state convention years ago.
This was also like 5 years ago or something. I was appointed as chair of
a special committee to do more research and draft an updated version of
the resolution after it failed to pass, but after constant, incessant
communication, the other people appointed to the committee never once in
a single year responded, so we didn't have an updated version to present
the following year. Since, no one has yet to bring forth a similar
resolution.