[Diabetes-talk] pump difficulties

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Tue Oct 15 20:35:01 UTC 2013

Oh yes. The Cleo went through a phase a few years ago where they were trying
to tighten up the adhesive. So it was so tight that you couldn't actually
pull the housing off without just taking the whole thing with you. I did
figure out that you had to hold it up against yourself longer before trying
to pull the thing off. And when they say pull straight, they mean it. <grin>
But I am in love with the flexibility of where you connect the tubing.
Veronica

Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407