[Diabetes-talk] Baked Chicken Dinner

Dean Masters dwmasters15 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:31:05 UTC 2013

Here is a one dish dinner which my sister-in-law found that she really
liked. You can make it as low carb as you wish depending on the amount of
potatoes you put in it. she split it into two pans so she could freeze one
so she and my brother could eat one now and another later.

4 boneless skinless thin sliced chicken breast
new potatoes diced ( small bag) or as many as you want
2 or 3 cans French string green beans
One packet of Italian dressing mix
one stick butter

Layer chicken potatoes and green beans in baking pan
Sprinkle Italian dressing mix on top
pour melted butter over top
Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake 375 for hour ( or until potatoes are
done )

Dean