[Diabetes-talk] Fwd: FDA Warning Letter Issuedto ProdigyDiabetes care

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Sep 1 05:16:30 UTC 2013

All:
Lets please keep politics and the pros and cons of Obamacare out of current discussions. Despite what partisans of both Liberal and Conservative persuasion believe, there are two sides to even these healthcare issues. DAN and, for that matter, ACBDA, are nonpartisan.
I do not doubt Bill's facts. However, Obamacare helps some people also.
I shall refrain from further comment so as to take my own advice.
Thank you.
Mike freeman