[Diabetes-talk] Fwd: FDA Warning Letter Issued to Prodigy Diabetes care

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Mon Sep 2 16:05:23 UTC 2013

Hi Dotty,
That might be fine but some people do not have iphones and do not want them either.
I feel that our meters should be able to talk.
If you can buy a Talking Watch or a basic talking calculator for under twenty dollars you should be able to get an accurate talking Meter.
After all if you get your meter through an Insurance Company you pay a lot for it.
It would be worth three or four hundred dollars if the meter was accurate and you could use a small amount of blood.
Colleen Roth