[Diabetes-talk] why I don't test myself

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Sep 3 16:02:45 UTC 2013

Something I don't understand,
how can one be a pre diabetic.
Either you are a diabetic or you are not.
I don't know how mine climbed in the seven range, where I do watch. It
is near seven now, but was higher.
I used to be in the six range. I am hoping to get there again.
I have to say I am salad out, I just get plain tired of salads all of the time.
I also was told I need to get more weight off by Janurary.
I shared that I am getting a pound off a week, where I wasn't going to
go any faster.
At no time I will refuse to take the shot I did to have my heart rate
go so fast in the middle of the night, waking me from sleep.
Shaking so hard that I thought I was cold. Even with the blanket on.
I see no reason to go to the hospital when I don't have to.
Now maybe that was to strong for the doctor to hear, where I take pride
to make sure I don't have to go into the hospital.
I am doing everything else the doctor has asked, except for the shot.
I am doing the half a cup of food, or a cup if I don't have to many
carbs for that meal.
My diabetic coordinator says I am doing well.
We work closely together, that is something I am pleased about.
My doctor is a diabetic, just because this shot works for him, it
didn't work well for me.
Just some thoughts.