[Diabetes-talk] why I don't test myself

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Tue Sep 3 22:36:48 UTC 2013

Hello,
Well some doctors say someone is borderline or they have some symptoms which indicate they are diabetic.
I had some of those symptoms for several (like ten) years but my sests all came back normal.
My father-in-law was a Borderline Diabetic according to his doctor.
That was in the 1980's.
Colleen Roth