[Diabetes-talk] why I don't test myself

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 23:24:21 UTC 2013

I typically test 8 times a day, but every now and then my fingers need a
break, and I only test four times a day on these days. We all need a
little room for breathing at times, smile.

The other day, we were preparing for our son's first birthday, and I was
busy cooking, cleaning and getting the kids ready. Ross is amazing and
does his share of the work, but we were still super busy. At the end of
the day, I realized I had tested only three times the entire day.

So yeah, we all have our days, grin.