[Diabetes-talk] Very Off Topic

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 23:34:50 UTC 2013

My husband is the best teacher especially when it comes to computers.
And though I'm biased, many others have said this, smile. So I'm lucky
there. If you want, I can send you a document with key strokes helpful
when using JAWS on the computer. Is there anything in particular you do
often or wish too? I can give you helpful key strokes and suggestions
for these functions.