[Diabetes-talk] Fwd: FDA Warning Letter Issued toProdigyDiabetes care

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Thu Sep 5 18:38:58 UTC 2013

I kind of suspected something like this as I've seen similar warnings from
the FDA to insulin pump companies. Glad everyone seems to be on top of
things though. It shows people are doing their jobs, which is what we want.
Veronica

Watch the video as The Guide Dog Glee Club sings "Rehab!" Yes! Yes! Yes!
http://youtu.be/JvakJ5lk6Us
Then find more music from Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407