[Diabetes-talk] Fwd: FDA Warning Letter Issued toProdigyDiabetes care

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Fri Sep 6 23:22:12 UTC 2013

Hello, does adjusting the number your lancet device is set on help you? I
can set mine any where from one to six. Mostly I can use mine set on one if
I am not sick, and also using a particular area and finger for the stick. I
have terrible luck with the thumb, and best results on my little finger. I
do use all fingers  excluding my Braille fingers.

Debbie