[Diabetes-talk] Recently DXED Pre-Diabetic

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 13 23:54:36 UTC 2013

Exactly. Yeah, I have my days where exercise, or more than 30 minutes
just doesn't work with the baby, but getting off the couch or out of the
chair is how it starts. And regardless of studies and results, exercise
isn't bad. I think we don't realize how we can fit exercise into a daily
routine until we try it. It's just one of those things that you decide
to do or don't do.

I often advise working-out during a favorite television program. Many
people sit and watch TV, so why not exercise at that time? Whether it be
hopping on a treadmill or other machine, doing a step work-out or
something else, if you can, work-out during a show, or shows, you like.
It also helps pass the time if you want to exercise indoors instead of
out of doors, grin.