[Diabetes-talk] Has anyone ever had this happen?

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 21:37:46 UTC 2013

Hi Linda!

When I am  testing my blood sugar I use the first drop.  No one has ever
mentioned not to  use the first drop of blood to me either.  But, I was in
the hospital recently for a miner surgery and the nurses there did wipe the
first drop of blood off.  They said it was because I was not able to get to
the sink to wash my hands.

As to your question about aspirin that is definitely a question for your
Doctor, not this list.

Sincerely, Joy