[Diabetes-talk] Has anyone ever had this happen?

Sandi Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 03:14:54 UTC 2013

If you're doing baby aspirin, it doesn't make that much difference in your
blood.  I take mine at night, but my husband takes his in the morning.  I've
never been told it matters when you take it.  The only drug I've ever heard
specifically you should take at night is a statin for lowering cholesterol,
because your body makes most of the cholesterol at night.

Sandi