[Diabetes-talk] Recently DXED Pre-Diabetic

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 18 07:19:47 UTC 2013

Oh, this is why I can't bake. I love to bake, and am quite good at it,
but I don't do it often because my husband will eat baked goods in two
days, smile. Fortunately, I don't have a huge sweet tooth. As a child I
did, but as an adult, I take after my grandpa and just don't like sweets
as much. I also like to cook and bake because I tend to not want to eat
after I do so. Not sure, always been like this, but works in my favor,
grin.

PS. For some reason, during my lady time of the month, I crave
cheeseburgers and Cheetos, of all things, grin. The cheeseburgers are
easy to make healthy; Cheetos, not so much, grin.