[Diabetes-talk] A Stripless Talking Meter ...

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Apr 17 23:49:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

Does anyone on this list know anything about a talking strippless meter for testing BG’s?  I have recently heard advertizements on TV from Ariva Medical promoting a “talking” meter that does not use strips.  I know these types of things have in the past not been accurate, but it is tempting and I’m sick of the two meters out there that claim “accessibility.”  So, even if the stripless meter wasn’t fully accessible, at this point I’m used to that anyway.

Thanks for any input from those who know for a fact and have used the meter.

Eileen