[Diabetes-talk] A Stripless Talking Meter ...

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Apr 18 15:52:51 UTC 2014

If it *were* real, I submit we'd have heard of it in mainstream forums such
as the list run by the American Association of Diabetes Educators. There has
been narry a peep.

Think you got it right that Ariva is talking about cartridges of strips.

Remember companies that came to do good and end by doing well!

Mike