[Diabetes-talk] A Stripless Talking Meter ...

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Sat Apr 19 20:28:36 UTC 2014

 Hello Eileen,
I think that the ad says that Ariva serves people with Medicare.
I didn't quite get the part about sticking your fingers. I thought maybe you stuck another part of your body.
It does say the meter talks.
Since I currently get very little blood, if any at all, I am not able to test.
If Ariva does indeed work without blood or with just enough blood that you do not have to use a strip this might be heaven-sent for me.
I have a friend who is a nurse who also has trouble getting enough blood for a reading from me.
Colleen Roth