[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Count-a-dose and Syringes

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Dec 3 22:49:28 UTC 2014

Question: does use of viles and syringes with the Prodigy Count-a-dose
require longer needles than the shorties now most commonly used by everyone?
If so, I have some evidence that the Prodigy Count-a-dose *may* be becoming
obsolete because companies like B&D are no longer making the longer needles.

I use insulin pens (as do a vast majority of insulin-takers these days) so
do not have first-hand knowledge on the subject.

T I A!

Mike