[Diabetes-talk] BD 50 unit 1/2 inch needle syringes

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Dec 5 17:29:21 UTC 2014

Thank you, Grant.

Mike Freeman

-----Original Message-----
From: Diabetes-talk [mailto:diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Grant Metcalf via Diabetes-talk
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2014 9:01 AM
To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Diabetes-talk] BD 50 unit 1/2 inch needle syringes

Regarding BD 50unit, half inch needle syringes:
This morning I spoke with a customer service representative who told me the
following:
The syringe is still available in the United States and at present there is
no plan to discontinue this syringe. You should be able to purchase the
syringe from any medical supply business or drug store who carries or can
and will order BD products.
It is true that this BD syringe is no longer available in Canada.
If you wish to confirm this for yourself, the contact information via
telephone is:
Becton-Dickinson Customer Service, phone: 888-232-2737
Cordially yours,
Grant Metcalf
Bartimaeus Alliance of the blind, Inc.
Website: http://bartimaeus.us/