[Diabetes-talk] Total Diabetes supply

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Jan 20 04:29:00 UTC 2014

Thanks I understand now.
With using the first meter for five years I believe what it says, plus
tested with the doctors meter.
Mine was lower than the doctors.
This $9 meter just has the button to push for the different languages.
No ear phone peace anything like that.
I think now you will know what one I have.
I did ask for the prodigy voice.
I was guided to do this.
I sure don't want all kinds of strips coming my way except for what
they sold me.
Want to keep it simple.
If I use humana I feel they will want to send me their meter that
wouldn't talk, that wouldn't help me out at all.
I have had to argue with them before not to do this, that I will get my
own meter.
Once they learn you are diabetic they get crazy.