[Diabetes-talk] Total Diabetes supply

limestone lady limestonelady at samobile.net
Mon Jan 20 10:56:37 UTC 2014

Well, never mind differences in meters. Like Mike I'm sure the problem
is with the strips, as I've double tested several times, not feeling
that the test was accurate, and have had widely varying results, and
this is within approximately thirty seconds of each other.
the other intersting thing is that my glucometer is room temperature
sensitive, and though I only noticed it once, possibly because I paid
attention but the temperature readings also varied.
The question here though is, which reading is the right one?
Linda.