[Diabetes-talk] What About Prodigy Working with Insulin Pumps?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Wed Jan 22 17:19:02 UTC 2014

Hi Mike, and all,

I've signed on recently for a Medtronic pump, though the actual name escapes me as i write this. Sorry about that. However, despite the beeps and bops it makes audibly, it's not, of course, actually accessible as we know accessibility.

It comes with it's own glucose meter, and my question (if not more a suggestion to the industry) is, what is the likelihood of Prodigy, which makes an accessible, talking glucose meter (which I absolutely love), working with pump makers to incorporate their prodigy meter to work with pumps instead of these inaccessible models now being used?

Just an idea to throw out there, I guess.

Strive On!
Everett