[Diabetes-talk] What About Prodigy Working with Insulin Pumps?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 00:52:30 UTC 2014

We have been working on these issues, we have resolutions in place and have been trying to work out the issues.
President Freeman, do we have any legislation in place  so maybe NFB as a whole can work on these issues.
Cheryl

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama