[Diabetes-talk] iBGStar

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Jan 23 18:57:34 UTC 2014

Hi Gregory,

Just wondering if you  are using the IBG meter as a totally blind person or
with some level of vision?  I am tempted to give it a try since I'm getting
a bit fed up with the Solus and had in the past used Prodigey and not
terribly impressed with that one either.

I believe it is the way of all these medical/pharmaceuticle type companies
not to respond to any input or suggestions on improvements.  I have been
pump shopping and with all the companies I have talked with, none can tell
me why they don't, can't, won't build in any level of better accessibility
for those diabetics who have lost vision.  When I ask the reps if they have
any input with higher ups in their companies the standard response to that
runs along the lines of "I don't get paid enough," or "I'm the low man on
the ...."  It is a very discouraging situation.

Eileen