[Diabetes-talk] VeriSync OneTouch Meter and Reveal App

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 23:07:36 UTC 2014

Alas, I must admit my ignorance of the procedure to label buttons in iOS. I
know I've read posts about how to do this but never having done it, I'm not
sure how to answer your question.

Remember, I don't have a VerioSync meter and only downloaded the Reveal app
on a lark to start playing around with it. This will be a work in progress
and no doubt an evolving one but I'll keep the list posted.

Alan Lemly