[Diabetes-talk] iBGStar

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Jan 31 21:28:45 UTC 2014

When a meter tells you "to low"  that's a really low number like 20 or less.
I forget what the "to low" value is, but we understand that 20 is a
dangerous place to be in. And when a meter indicates we're "to low" we
should if we feel like we are running low go and instantly get juice or the
glucose tabs.  So if you feel that you are to low with symptoms then I would
believe the meter.

My issue is that I feel totally fine with not a single symptom, no shaking,
no heart racing, no sweating, no disorientation of thoughts.  In my case, I
question the meter when it tells me "to low" when I feel completely fine.
If I felt like I was running low with symptoms, then I would believe what
the meter is telling me.