[Diabetes-talk] Heart attack

Dar via Diabetes-talk diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 18:18:07 UTC 2014

I feel good about how to change from salt to other items as long as I know I can.
I took lemon pepper adding it to a chop on one side, and I couldn't tell what the other seasoning is that I put on the other side.
I don't know if I can grill today or not.
It is raining pretty hard.
I love to grill, one of my favorite things.
I know eating turkey and chicken as I do is in my favor.
We don't eat allot of stakes or anything like that.
Last week I did a hamburger on a grill adding an onion ring with it.
Didn't want company that night loll.
Love vegetables been doing that for awhile as well.
I want to exercise with a plan that I can take back home and try to do the same thing.
For me trying to find foods with no salt is harder than it is to be a diabetic.
I know all of this will pull together.
Mike, have you had a heart attack, how did you build yourself up again.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad