[Diabetes-talk] Fwd: [Nfbo-announce] NFBO Diabetes Division Meeting

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sat Mar 1 02:55:28 UTC 2014

Hello,
We already have a Diabetic Action Network Division in Ohio.
Since I am Secretary for this Division I find it strange that you have posted this information.
Where did this come from and how is it that the DAN Officers in Ohio haven't heard of this plan?
I am guessing that you did not know there was a Dan Division in Ohio.
Colleen Roth, Secretary
Diabetic Action Network of Ohio