[Diabetes-talk] Something Cool

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Mon Mar 10 04:02:32 UTC 2014

Mike,

You are correct that the Solus V2 came out in the fall, but the fall of
2012. The ADS Company showed the new Solus V2 at the NFB NJ State Convention
the second weekend of November 2012.
The question if this is a new meter with the "V2" in the name is not a
"Version 2" but "Voice and Vision". I shared this with my contacts at ADS
and BioSenseMd that this would confuse a number of people who would
naturally think Version 2.
If anyone needs the link to the BioSenseMd Company it is:
http://biosensemd.com/solus_v2

Vincent
President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users
President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division
Webmaster: nfbnj.org http://www.nfbnj.org