[Diabetes-talk] Help for Dawn

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Fri Mar 21 22:30:29 UTC 2014

Hello to those who talked to Dawn,
I am a friend of Dawn's and President of the At Large Chapter in Ohio.
I do not use Insulin although I am a Diabetic.
Until a few months ago Dawn's husband was drawing up her insulin. He has had a serious stroke and is not able to do this any more.
I need to know if there is a specific needle which works with the Count a Dose. I think Bernie said somethroughing about this.
I think she can use this for the 45 units she takes when she needs Fast Acting Insulin. This is usually three times a day. Sometimes it is four times a day.
She also takes 100 units a couple of times a day.
There is something called a Fase Shot which is preset by a Physician. It measures 33, 50, or 100-units.
I will be helping Dawn to get this stuff forwardded to the right people to get her equipment.
Could you please email me offlist unless you think this information will be helpful to more people.
I do appreciate your help.
Dawn needs me to write these thing down for her.
Thank you in advance for any help,

Colleen Roth
419-661-9171