[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Mar 23 00:07:57 UTC 2014

Hi, all.

Does Kelly Massaro-Neal still work for Prodigy? I tried her cell a while
back and it didn't go through; the canned message said something about that
line "not accepting calls". Say what? Her work number just rang and rang and
rang.

Someone over on ACB-diabetics was looking for a Prodigy Voice and several
pharmacies told her they couldn't order one because, supposedly, the meter
was no longer being made. I told the person several places (including our
own Independence Market) where she could get a Prodigy Voice; God knows
pharmacies often get it wrong. But I wonder if something odd is going on
here?

Mike Freeman