[Diabetes-talk] Anyone Else Having ProblemsOrderingTestingSupplies Through Medicare Approved Providers?

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Mar 26 18:03:01 UTC 2014

Mike,

I don't think you realize how truly bad these companies are.  The customer
services reps are less than helpful and I suspect are only there to process
orders as quickly as people phone in.  They don't want to hear a thing about
problems and it is like pulling teeth when someone asks for a supervisor or
someone in charge.  This morning with Ariva I was told there was no
supervisor on duty!