[Diabetes-talk] Is Anyone Using This BG Meter?

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 16:13:46 UTC 2014

Oops!!  Sorry gang.  I missed the name here.  It's  "Embrace.  Sorry.  I
stand corrected!!

No.  I haven't used that, on a regular basis.  I've seen them before.
As I see it, it's merely a sort of copy of the Prodigy Voice.

Bern

Hi,

I found this Embrace glucose meter on the Maxi Aids web site and it
sounds interesting.  I’m wondering if anyone is or has used it and
what you might have found, positive or negative about its accessibility.
http://www.maxiaids.com/products/8121/Talking-Blood-Glucose-Monitor-Kit---Bilingual.html

Thanks in advance.

Eileen