[Diabetes-talk] A Stripless Talking Meter ...

Michael D. Barber nfbiowa at qwestoffice.net
Sun May 4 16:01:09 UTC 2014

The Iowa DAN Affiliate, whose president is Sandra Ryan,  has submitted a
resolution to the NFB Resolutions Committee dealing with the inaccessibility
of many devices we as diabetics must use.  We are very hopeful that this
resolution will be accepted and passed and that some really positive action
will arise therefrom on the part of the NFB.

Cordially,
Michael D. Barber
(515) 771-8348