[Diabetes-talk] a question for those living with cats

Sandra Ryan sjryan2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 02:05:08 UTC 2014

I don't think I'd want to say that cats have this trait.  You might have a
particular cat who might.  I probably wouldn't want to count on a cat to
consistently warn me when my blood sugar was low.  But some cats are very
responsive to their people.  When I had my first baby, our cat, who was
quite young, stayed with me, very close, until we went to the hospital.
That was odd for her.

Sandi