[Diabetes-talk] Hope Warshaw's "Complete Guide to Carbcounting" Now Available in Braille on BARD

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 17 04:20:34 UTC 2014

Eileen,

>From the BARD webpage, the following is in the description: .Available from
BARD courtesy of the Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Iowa
Department for the Blind. Contracted brail

Thanks to Gail for pointing this out...

Vincent
President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users
President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division
Webmaster: nfbnj.org http://www.nfbnj.org