[Diabetes-talk] Coke 0 type drinks

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:40:03 UTC 2015

If you're going to drink soda, I guess sugar-free is best, at least for
diabetics. Note, though, studies are showing diet soda can contribute to
belly fat actually. Plus, soda is full of synthetic ingredients. Despite
what some say, I also still think too much caffeine is not good. Personally,
I limite my soda consumption to no more than 3 a week, and then, it's
caffeine-free and of course, sugar-free. Diet A & W or diet Barq's root beer
is my favorite.

As for taste, I can not stand Coke products and am probably the wrong person
to ask, grin. Coke 0 is sugar-free and calorie and carb-free though, so in
terms of it affecting glucose levels, it shouldn't, though I believe some
studies are also suggesting artificial sweetners can affect glucose levels
in some cases.

Not sure exactly what info you were looking for, sorry.