[Diabetes-talk] newly diagnosed

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Aug 7 19:21:46 UTC 2015

Rachel,

After sticking your finger, and what ever process you use to get a droplet on the finger-tip, try to hold your fingers steady and straight out with the palm facing up.  Next, with the other, non-stuck, hand, pick up the meter that will already have a strip in it and waiting for the drop of blood.  Move the meter to the stuck fingerand gently try sliding the tip of the strip along the finger when it hits the drop of blood and you here it say in process, then stop moving the meter.  Just hold it there until it comes back with a number.  This is what I now do and find it works best to give me a non-frustrating testing experience.

Good luck.

Eileen .