[Diabetes-talk] newly diagnosed

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 8 21:30:39 UTC 2015

Hi, Rachel,

I am still finding that a bit tricky.  I find that it seems to make a
difference how much blood I actually get when I prick my finger.  If I can
get enough blood, it seems to happen more quickly and I also think I get
more accurate readings.  I like to rub the end of the strip lengthwise along
that part of my finger, that also seems to help as well.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.