[Diabetes-talk] Food Choices

S L Johnson sljohnson25 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 19:18:50 UTC 2015

Hello:

Don was also asking about changing his food habits.  When I was diagnosed
with type two, last year, I got a great book from the NFB Independence
Market.  Choose your foods - Exxchange Lists For Diabetes.  I got in
Braille.  I do not know what other formats are availble so you will have to
call and check.  This book has been a great reference in helping me make
healthy food choices and to eat correct portion sizes.  NLS also has many
Braille and audio books about diabetes.  I hope this helps.

Sandra