[Diabetes-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Tandem Announces t:slim Demo App for iOS

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 03:55:52 UTC 2015

Veronica

A year ago, I switched to the Animas Ping after having a Cosmo for almost 10 years, and while there's not a beep everytime you press a button, the button has a definite push-in when you press it, so you are sure it's selecting what you want. The bolus button does beep every time you press it though. Personally, I've not had problems with this new pump, and beyond the beeps, it's compareable to the Cosmo. I recommend it especially for Cosmo users.

But you're right, we should have the same access to diabetic technology as everyone else.