[Diabetes-talk] insulin pumps

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat Jul 25 03:19:15 UTC 2015

Hi everyone.
Oops! Sorry about that. I was bitten by an occasional VoiceOver bug. I had two messages in a row, one from the list and one personal. Unfortunately for me, after I sent my personal message to the list, I realized that VO was reading one line off in the list of messages. Sheesh!
But honestly, my number is listed and I am happy to talk with anyone about pumps. But I am really sorry about the goof. I hate feeling stupid. Please forgive me.
So, anybody know how many carbs there are in a big ol’ piece of humble pie? Yumm!
Thanks.
Veronica

Watch and hear The Guide Dog Glee Club sing the Star-spangled Banner at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQNLclisGqQ
Then find more music from The Guide Dog Glee Club and Veronica Elsea at
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407