[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Good News?

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 4 00:58:20 UTC 2015

And if it becomes necessary and my doctor recommends it, I will test 3 or 4
times a day and become stricter about exercise and diet.  Actually, my
exercise routine is good, (a lot of walking, and in this neighborhood we
have a lot of hills,) but my food intake certainly needs modification.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.