[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Good News?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 14:06:32 UTC 2015

For me, I stay up until midnight or later, so work-out until nine or ten isn't a huge deal for me. And I'm not a person who can just fall asleep instantly anyway, so for me, even though exercise is a stimulating activity, it helps my brain settle down a bit. I exercise, stretch and floor exercises, shower then lay down. Usually I read a bit before falling asleep too.

In high school, I would get up at 5 to work-out, but I like my sleep, and I'm not a morning person, so I don't like to do much activity right away in the morning. And I'm up between six and seven getting my son ready for school most days too. After lunch or the afternoon would be a good time for me too, I just need to change things around in my daily schedule, smile.