[Diabetes-talk] glucagon

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Sep 6 21:54:08 UTC 2015

Hi Robert. I really appreciate hearing your perspective on this one. I could
certainly imagine just how stupid I might get in an emergency, especially if
we didn't have a plan and a routine down ahead of time. So good for you for
coming up with a solution that worked for the two of you. It's really nice
that you're here.
Veronica

"Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Phone: 831-429-6407