[Diabetes-talk] Good News?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:24:09 UTC 2015

Mike,

Thanks. Yes, I really don't like sharing much about my personal life,
especially darker stuff like an eating disorder. I never addressed it openly
until recently, and I often feel vulnerable when doing so. But someone told
me that perhaps being more open may help others potentially, and if someone
can avoid the pit-falls I fell into, then maybe a little vulnerability is
okay, smile.