[Diabetes-talk] diabetes list

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Aug 3 19:57:36 UTC 2016

Angela:

You can do this yourself by getting your list password from the monthly NFB
posing of such password and then selecting "digest mode" once you get into
your list control page.

Frankly, I would *not* advise going into digest mode; this list isn't
sufficiently high-traffic in my estimation to warrant having one email sent
and then having to wade down through it to find individual messages.

Mike Freeman