[Diabetes-talk] DAN Affiliate in Georgia?

Classemt at aol.com Classemt at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 17:49:11 UTC 2016

please call me 908 240 2475 angela

In a message dated 8/5/2016 1:45:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org writes:

Years  ago, DAN had a division in Georgia. I've lost track of its officers.
Does  the affiliate still exist? If so, who are its current officers. I have
a  person with diabetes who is going blind that I would like to refer to
the
division for follow-up after I contact  her.

Thanks.

Mike Freeman

NFB DAN  President

Diabetes-Talk  mailing  list