[Diabetes-talk] to the pump users

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:49:45 UTC 2016

Joyce,

I use the Animas Ping. I have been using the Animas for 3 years now.

I used a DelTech Cosmo prior to the Animas. I used a Cosmo for 9 years. The
Cosmo is no longer manufactured though.

I wrote an article on the Animas Ping in the Braille Monitor back in June of
this year.

If you have further questions, I will do my best to answer.